2013 CSBA Annual Education Conference and Trade Show
December 5-6 | San Diego Convention Center
A total of 250 booths are available for 2013 trade show. View the 2013 Trade Show Interactive Floor Plan and pick your booth space today.
2013 Show hours
Wednesday, December 4
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday, December 5
9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 3:15 - 5 p.m. (Closed from 1:30 - 3:15 p.m.)
Friday, December 6
9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 3:15 - 4:30 p.m. (Closed from 1:30 - 3:15 p.m.)
Friday, December 6
4:31 - 9:30 p.m.
*Exhibit Hall must be cleared by 9:30 p.m. on Friday, December 6.
- Premium, 10' x 10', $1,450
- Island premium, 20' x 20', $5,200
- School bus space, 8' x 40', $1,950, 5' minimum allocated between each bus
*A $250 refundable compliance deposit is required in addition to the booth price.
**Get a discount! Paid 2013-14 California School Business Affiliates receive discounts according to level.
Your space includes:
- Side and back rails, drapery, booth and aisle carpeting and one 7" x 44" company identification sign.
- Complimentary marketing opportunities including a company listing in the Trade Show Guide section of the conference program, as well as vendor table talk sessions.
- Hosted continental breakfast on Thursday and Friday in the Exhibitor Lounge located on the Trade Show floor.
- Complimentary exhibitor badges for three representatives and up to seven additional badges at $50 each per 10' x 10' booth space (see Exhibitors' Admission Credentials on back of Exhibit Space Application/Contract for further details).
- List of conference attendees (district/COE mailing address, phone number and fax number only; email addresses may be provided).
- Promotion of your hospitality suite to conference attendees.
- Booth back walls are 8' high; side dividers are 36" high.
- An 8' background may extend from the booth backline one-third the depth of the booth. From that point to the aisle, the maximum height of any installation shall not exceed 44". Exhibitors building to these specifications must finish the back portion of the exhibit so that it will not be objectionable to adjacent exhibitors.
- No equipment, light trees or other objects may be placed outside the booth space.
*Exhibitors must submit plans for any special or unusual type of exhibit in advance to the CSBA exhibits manager to determine whether these plans comply with regulations or if the proposed variance is permissible.
No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion his or her space(s) in whole or in part, nor exhibit any products or service other than those manufactured or handled in the normal course of his or her business.