AEC platform – here’s how to get started
AEC registered attendees will receive an email on Friday, November 13 with their conference log-in information.
With a range of sessions and activities, there are many opportunities for learning, networking, and exploring the platform before AEC premieres on December 3. Sign in to create your profile and start interacting!
Preview the AEC platform features
- Home Page: View General Sessions on the Main Stage and learn how to navigate the AEC Platform
- Agenda: Personalize your AEC schedule and search highly-focused sessions by date and strand
- Programs: View your personalized pre-conference activities and additional programs
- General Sessions: Learn about General Session speakers and details on exclusive Meet & Greet sessions
- Exhibitor & Sponsors: Explore the virtual Trade Show Floor and interact with exhibitors at their virtual booths
- Connection Zone: Wake up with Sunrise Starts, network with other AEC attendees, and check for important AEC updates
- Bookstore: Buy CSBA publications and signed copies of General Session speaker books
- Help Desk: Contact staff with questions about the AEC platform
Please note: Features such as chat functions and video content will only be available for view during AEC.
Sharing of your platform access information with others is unacceptable conduct which may result in your expulsion from the platform. See AEC Code of Conduct.
Registration closes on November 24.
Please email email@example.com to add additional programming or make changes to your current registration.