Things to confirm before arriving
- Ensure you have registered for AEC.
- Verify the session date, time and room using the search session feature.
- Confirm your laptop has the appropriate software for your presentation, your presentation is accessible on your laptop, and you have a VGA adaptor.
- Check the AEC app to confirm your handouts were uploaded and are accessible for attendees.
- Pack all needed presentation material as the San Diego Convention Center is unable to receive deliveries.
Arrive at the San Diego Convention Center
Plan to arrive at the San Diego Convention Center 45-minutes before your session begins. Allow yourself time to pick up your conference credentials from the registration desk located in the lobby of the convention center.
If problems arise while in your session room, there will be staff available to help. Staff will also be taking room counts and close doors when rooms reach capacity. Additionally, several A/V technicians from our production company will be onsite for support.
Please direct your session participants to complete the session survey on the AEC app. The survey is located within each session description.