Engage your target market at our trade show
The Annual Education Conference and Trade Show is CSBA’s premier leadership development program — delivering practical solutions to help governance teams from districts and county offices of education improve student learning and achievement. Partner with us as we deliver more than 200 sessions and a state-of-the-art trade show floor to provide the critical resources to help education leaders navigate complex policy and leadership issues.
Exhibitors contribute to the success of CSBA’s annual conference through the many solutions they provide to schools with their products and services. Partner with CSBA to provide education leaders with resources to effectively manage and lead their school districts and county offices of education. With more than $62 billion to spend equipping and managing their school sites, these governance team members need to hear from you.
What will you get out of exhibiting at the 2020 Annual Education Conference and Trade Show?
- The chance to connect and build relationships with attendees.
- The time to engage your audience and illustrate links between your services and the needs of their schools.
- An opportunity to earn the confidence and business of public education decision makers.
Attendee statisticsMeet your target market this year in Anaheim.
of attendees visit the Trade Show Floor
- Percentage of attendees that visit the trade show floor.
- Board Members
- District Staff
More than two-thirds of CSBA exhibitors continue to exhibit year after year!
CSBA works hard to drive traffic to your booth to provide a successful trade show experience through the following:
- More than 13 hours of total exhibit time, including dedicated trade show hours
- Complimentary exhibitor table talk sessions — first-come, first-served
- Sponsorship opportunities that give your company added exposure throughout the conference
- Popular prize drawings that drive traffic to the trade show floor at key times
- And much more!